Are you planning a New Year trip abroad this year? If the answer is yes, then this article is just for you and if not; you can surely use this for the future. This article talks about the things to be taken and not to be taken while backpacking for a vacation abroad. This packing guide for men will help you know what type of clothes and gear you should bring in order to have a great time.
Let us look at the number of things you should remember to backpack this vacation. This guide is for a week’s vacation.
What You Should Pack
• T-shirts/Shirts: Be super fashionable this time and get a few check plaid shirts that are both formal and casual on the way you sport it. Broad checks are surely the casual way of going out and small checks are about formal occasions. Solid shirts are also very pleasing and if you are more into solids, keep them. You can keep about four pairs of shirts and two t-shirts to mix and match.
• Pants: Keep a pair of denims and two trousers that can be switched with the shirts/t-shirts. Shorts are also welcome but winters would be a bad time to freeze in the cold. Make sure the color or the lowers should be such that the upper can be easily teamed up.
• Men’s underwear: Well! Men’s underwear is again a very important clothing article that will keep you comfortable and warm down there abroad. Whatever your style quotient be either you prefer men’s brief underwear or men’s thong underwear; you can keep full Seven pairs in order to change every day, because you never know if you’ll get a chance to do your laundry or not. If you’re planning this trip with your partner and have plans to get to action; make sure you have sexy underwear styles such as men’s g-strings and more.
• Socks: Seven pairs of socks will be sufficient again in order to change every day. Make sure your socks are warm and cozy so that they keep your feet warm. Avoid cotton and go for nylon or polyester.
• Shoes: One pair of formal shoes and one casual ones such as sneakers would be sufficient for a week’s trip. You can keep one more if you are a shoe maniac. Less number of shoes would keep your luggage is lightweight and would keep some free space for other things.
• Winter wear: A jacket, two sweaters/sweatshirts will be enough for the trip. You can keep changing and mix matching your style and still be warm in the entire journey. For maximum versatility, make your sweaters and button-up shirts all look good together because you can wear them together.
• Toiletry items: Make sure you get a small pouch that carries every toiletry items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving kit, dental floss, small scissors, clipper, deodorants, lip balm, toilet paper, hand sanitizer and body powder.
• A first-aid kit: This is very important for any kind of traveling. You can keep a small box that contains the prescribed medicine, pain medicines, band-aids, bandage, antiseptic cream and anything else that you feel is necessary.
What You Should Not Pack
• Books: It is advised not to carry books but if you are a bookworm and cannot afford without it; take just one book. You do not want to spend your time while reading than exploring places.
• Valuables: Don’t bring anything that you really don’t want to lose. Leave the fancy jewelry at home. Tech stuff is trickier because it is expensive but sometimes essential for travel. Use your best judgment.
These are some things that you should keep and should not keep while traveling this New Year.