Just returning from a wonderful trip to Puerto Vallarta, I’ve decided that tropical vacations are good for the “soul”. It’s important to take the time to get a way from the everyday routine.
What a different “To do” list you find yourself making:
* Open window or balcony so surf can rock you to sleep each night.
* Apply plenty of sunscreen (don’t forget the top of your feet).
* Relax, enjoy.
* Make time for sunset each and everyday.
* Spend time with your partner.
* Practice your foreign language skills…Hola, Buenos Dias, etc.
* Read a couple of good books.
* Enjoy a refreshing drink at the pool.
* Take time to chat with the locals.
* Make sure to exercise…walk the beach, enjoy a bike ride, boogie board, explore town.
* If you forget one or two….no worries.
It had been almost 20 years since we had … Read More